Flanges are required to connect pipes, valves, pumps, the joints of rectangular ducts. They also provide access for cleaning, inspection or any change to be made in the equipment / system. Delta makes flanges that are technically superior. Thereby, it becomes easier to connect the joints of rectangular ducts with Delta Flanges.
Some key features of Delta Flanges are given below.
- They are compliant with the HVAC specifications DW144 and SMACNA standards.
- They have a permanently flexible, non-drying, non-toxic, non-setting liquid-based sealant injected while under manufacture. The sealant is used as per the specifications in the technical datasheet that is available for its use.
- Delta Duct does not use grease or lubricants in the sealants. The non-drying sealant is sourced from highly trustworthy sources from US and Europe.
- They are manufactured with roll forming machines from high quality galvanized steel with Z-275 or G-90 coating. This ensures high product quality, sturdiness and durability.
- Delta Duct also provides a complete range of accessories to suit all sizes of flanges.
- They are extremely suitable for HVAC specification joint rating up to J6 and pressure class A, B and C.
- The material for Delta Flanges has a thickness in the range of 0.70 mm, 0.80 mm, 1 mm for 20mm, 30 mm and 40 mm flanges.
Delta Duct ensures the highest standards in quality, production, and service of its products. Delta Duct is one of the leading Flanges manufacturers in the UAE. The highly qualified teams of engineers, production, servicing, sales, and customer care ensure that their clients get the best quality product on time and with timely service in place.
The emphasis on quality and service make Delta the leader in the manufacturing of Flanges in the UAE.Tags: Flanges Manufacturers in UAE