- Galvanized steel ducts manufactured as per drawing 30, 31, 32, 33 & 34.
- Ducts coated with DFRD system and installed as per installation instruction, will have stability, integrity and insulation as per BS 476 part 24 standard.
- Provides fire resistance for 120 Minutes in accordance with BS476 part 24.
Test Result Standard and Criteria
The Duct has been subjected to the conditions indicated in to BS476 part 24: 1987 “Fire test on building material and structures – Part 24 method of determination of fire resistance of ventilation ducts” in order to verify the performance criteria stated in this standard for horizontal duct type A.
Delta-Flex Model: 3-24
- Length: 25 Ft.
- Diameter: 4” to 20”
- Insulation thickness: 25 MM.
- Class: 1
- Maximum velocity: 5000 FPM.
- Maximum positive pressure: 10” W.C.
Flexible duct to be UL listed according UL181 standard. Outer jacket to be reinforced, multilayered, metalized polyester film. Fiberglass insulation of 25 mm width and 24Kg/M3 density to be inserted in between outer and inner core to achieve thermal and acoustic performance. Inner core to be multilayered polyester bonded in helix steel spring wire. Bonding adhesive to be flame retardant. Steel spring helix to be coated with minimum thickness not less than 1.00 mm and have special spring properties to keep the shape of the duct in proper condition. All flexible duct to have UL label on it. Installation needs to be as per manufacturer’s instruction.
- Delta flanges are the easier and faster way to connect the transverse joint of rectangular ducts.
- Permanently flexible non-drying, non-toxic sealant injected into the profile during the manufacturing process.
- Available in 20 mm, 30 mm and 40 mm.
All galvanized steel sheet ductworks shall be transverse jointed with proprietary factory fabricated slide on duct flange system including 20, 30 & 40 size duct flange, with matching corner, cleats and clamps.
Delta pins are designed to fix insulating materials to smooth surfaces such as air ducts, attenuators, chambers and enclosures. Also known as Stuck-up pins, their use allows proper and speedy quality fixture without the risk of corrosion.