Fire Rated Duct work Providing 2 Hrs. Fire Resistance when tested to BS 476 Part 24 : 1987 Majority of deaths in fire situation are caused by smoke inhalation. Non-fire resisting ductwork system can be responsible for allowing the initial spread of fire between the compartments, and by allowing the rapid spread of smoke.
DFRD System is a coated duct work system, especially designed for fire rated duct works for Ventilation Fire Ductwork and Pressurization Ductwork.
DFRD System coating is suitable for the application over the galvanized steel rectangular duct work.
- Galvanized steel ducts manufactured as per drawing 30, 31, 32, 33 & 34.
- Ducts coated with DFRD system and installed as per installation instruction, will have stability, integrity and insulation as per BS 476 part 24 standard.
- Provides fire resistance for 120 minutes in accordance with BS 476 part 24.
Delta-flex Flexible Duct is a very strong fully flexible compressible light weight air duct which is widely used in Air Conditioning and Ventilation Systems for Commercial, Industrial and Residential applications. Delta-flex is extremely durable and will maintain dimensional stability when fully extended.
Delta-flex Flexible Duct is UL listed flexible duct according to UL 181 Class 1 standard. Also classified by Underwriters Laboratories INC, in accordance with ADC flexible duct performance and installation standards using ASTM C518. Delta-flex Flexible Duct has tested as per ASTM E84.
- Delta-flex Flexible Duct complies with UAE Fire & Life Safety Code – 2018.
- The insulation is DCL certified.
- The insulation confirms with Dubai Green Building Code.
Insulation Density: (16, 24, 32) kg/m3
Available Insulation Thickness: 25 mm
Length: 25 feet
Maximum Positive Pressure: 10” W.C. (2.5 KPa)
Maximum Negative Pressure: ½” W.C. (0.12 KPa)
Insulation R Value: 4.2 or 6 (F-hr/BTU)
Fire resistant, non-combustible, light weight, very strong with high degree of flexibility, which is widely used in dryer, bathroom or kitchen ventilation for commercial, industrial and residential applications.
Available in Insulated & Uninsulated types.
- Available ID: 3” to 14”
- Standard Length: 10 feet
- Isolation of sound and vibration from the source, double lock seam joined duct flexible connector fabric is used which is fixed to galvanized steel sheet metal is anchored with the equipment and the other end is anchored with the ductwork.
All Delta-flex Flexible Duct Connector are deigned to meet the stringent criteria of NFPA 701-2019 airtight and waterproof.
- Alu Foil Tape
- FSK Tape
- Alu Glass Tape
- Reinforced Alu Foil Tape
- Form Tapes (NBR & EVA)
- Double Sided Form Tape
- Delta flanges are the easier and faster way to connect the transverse joint of rectangular ducts.
- Permanently flexible non-drying, non-toxic sealant injected into the profile during the manufacturing process.
- Available in 20 mm, 30 mm and 40 mm.
All galvanized steel sheet ductworks shall be transverse jointed with proprietary factory fabricated slide on duct flange system including 20, 30 & 40 size duct flange, with matching corner, cleats and clamps.
Delta pins are designed to fix insulating materials to smooth surfaces such as air ducts, attenuators, chambers and enclosures. Also known as Stuck-up pins, their use allows proper and speedy quality fixture without the risk of corrosion.