Delta Duct Flanging System
Slide on GI Flanges, Corners, Cleats & G-clamps
- Delta flanges are the easier and faster way to connect the transverse joint of rectangular ducts.
- Permanently flexible non-drying, non-toxic sealant injected into the profile during the manufacturing process.
- Complying with HVAC specification DW144, SMACNA standards.
Design Specification: All galvanized steel sheet ductworks shall be transverse jointed with proprietary factory fabricated slide on duct flange system including 20, 25, 30, 35 & 40 mm size duct flange with matching GI corner, GI Cleats, S cleats, C cleats and G Clamps.
- GI Flanges Available in 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 35 mm and 40 mm.
- GI Corners Available in 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm, 35 mm and 40 mm.
- GI Cleats Available in 20 mm, 25 mm, 30 mm & 35 mm.
- G Clamp Available in 40mm only.