ASSISTANT SALES MANAGER (HVAC)
- 5-8 Years
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering.
- Achieve Sales target and Sales team target.
- Identify new projects & new Clients.
- Identify new products to increase our range of products.
- Provide immediate technical and commercial support to sales team.
- Monitor Sales team and get update on their projects.
- Develop business relationship with existing customers.
- Reporting to Sales Manager & General manager.
- Securing and managing customer orders.
- Good relationship network with consultants and contractors.
- Proven record in achieving annual sales target.
- 10 Years
- Bachelor’s degree.
- CPA, CFSA, CISA, CIA.
- Experience of leading and managing audit teams.
- Planning and performing operational and financial audits.
- Identifying business process risks..
- Planning and allocating resources.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- 5 Years
- Bachelor of Accounts.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- 3 Years
- Bachelor degree.
- Familiarity with Oracle and Microsoft Excel.
- Prepare and verify daily reports.
- Prepare daily income/sales.
- Prepare daily deposits of ticket sales receipts.
- Prepare authorized refund vouchers.
- Compile monthly reports.
- Maintain returned check account.
- Maintain chargeback account.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet schedules.